“This is good fun for all involved, its not often you can pick yourself in a fantasy league team”
Ali King, Fantasy League Manager
Please click here to signup now (or login if you played last season) and start buying GCC players for your team.
Ali King has taken over running the league for the club and will aim to have the points updated by Wednesday each week throughout the season, basically just as soon as the skippers get the scorecards on the GCC or league websites.
As a fundraiser for the club, entry this year will once again be £10 per team, with half the total collected going to the club and the other half to be divided up for the prize pot. Please click here to buy your entry once you have registered.
Please keep in mind it’s really just for fun and we're well aware that the valuations and positions assigned to some players always cause a bit of debate. Player values are based on last season’s performances and likelihood to regularly appear in matches this season.
Please don’t take offence if you’ve been set as a batsman and you see yourself as more of a bowler, or vice versa - we’ve had to change a few positions where players changed roles last season or are likely to change role this season.
The Fantasy League will be calculated from CSL, ESCA and SPCU matches only – basically GCC 1st XI, 2nd XI, 3rd XI and 4th XI. Friendlies, Scottish Cup, T20 and LMS will not count towards the points!
Therefore the first round of scoring matches is the weekend of 29 April/01 May and the closing date for entries will be at 9pm on Friday 12th May, just before the 3rd round of fixtures.
You can make 1 FREE transfer every week as well as change your captain. In addition you can change as many other players as you want but will lose 10 points for each one!
Please visit http://glenrothes.fantasyclubcricket.co.uk for more info and to enter your team now.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Ali King with any questions.
The budget is £55 million budget for 11 players.
4 x batters
4 x bowlers
2 x all rounders
1 x wicket keeper
- £10 entry, prize pot will be decided once we know how many entrants
- Please register and add your team, we will then send you a link to pay your entry fee
- There can be only one team entered per registered user.
- Each team shall have a value of no more than £55 million.
- Points will be updated on a weekly basis throughout the season.
- You can make 1 free transfer each week. Additional transfers can be made at a cost of 10 points each
- Transfers are free and unlimited up until the first game has been played
- There will be 2 transfer windows where unlimited transfers can take place, these will be w/c Mon 5th June and w/c 17th July
- Each team must select a captain who will earn double points each week. You may change your captain each week if you wish.
Every team must contain...
- 4 x batters
- 4 x bowlers
- 2 x all rounders
- 1 x wicket keeper
- 1 point per run
- 10 points for a not out
- 20 points for scoring 50+ runs
- 40 points for scoring 100+ runs
- 20 points for scoring a duck
- 15 points per wicket taken
- 30 points for taking 5+ wickets
- 3 points per maiden
- 20 points for conceding 50+ runs (for 0 wkts)
Updated 08:25 - 7 May 2017 by Eddie Gibbs
- 10 points per catch
- 15 points per stumping
- 20 points per run out